Friday, October 8, 2010

Raw Food Potlucks for a Raw Treat


Most of you reading this article will now be able to say to themselves, raw food potlucks? Who on Earth, where on Earth, or perhaps, "why on earth would you go to one of them? Well, to answer the last question, just read about the benefits of raw food, and you should have some understanding of the benefits of raw food. Answer the first two questions, a lot of people who know a lot about raw food and how to prepare them, these potlucks, and it's a great way to get to know a few like-minded and eat raw food, from the simple to the adventurous!

If you are interested in this way, I invite you to enter the words "raw food potluck (your city)" in the search engine google and see if there's one near you.I think there are a lot of them out there, but if there are any in your area, you can always start your own, just invite at least two other people, and have them bring something quite raw, put on some nice music, and get a raw book or two from the library, or have a speaker, and has a large, healthy night gorging on raw food!

My family and I have been going to these potlucks. I have had the good fortune to meet Victoria Boutenko at one of them, and her talk inspired me to go on the raw food diet, good, in 3 months! Type of sorry I came out there, but I know the value of the raw food diet!I felt great, looked very, and became a morning person! miracle of miracles. I still enjoy a largely raw diet, and at some point I will go on it again for a long time, if not for good.

The value of these potlucks are great.It provides fellowship with like-minded people, and thus a support system. It gives you a raw night out, for free!(Well, you need to get a raw food bowl, but other than that, you will probably eat a wonderful raw meal you can easily pay good money for someone else.) Another value in the raw potlucks is that they give you the opportunity to collect raw food recipes!This is a good thing, because I can't tell you how many times I had to taste something delicious, recipe, go home and see if I already had the recipe in one of my raw food books, just to confirm that I am not. Score.

A great thing to have one of these potlucks, just so you are ready to come home with some good recipes, a blank recipe book, as I have made it available on my site.I wish I would have one of these years!

If you're ok, good place to go and find the raw food recipes and meet people ... but I am not a raw food recipes/so to fly.Well, you can buy a Watermelon and cut it and voila, you will receive an immediate result.Or bring a plate full of grapes, and they'll be gone!, or type "raw food recipes free" in the search engine google, and try something new.

Why not be bold? check out a raw food potluck in your area and enjoy a night is quite raw; who knows? Perhaps should you decide to take raw step, too.








Roxanne Vick is SAHM of nine children, and has long been walking, gardening, and spend time with their children; For some great recipes for a variety of opportunities, check out Live unfired Foods tasty salads, mayonnaises, entrees, cheeses, ice creams, and more on her home page: http://www.myrawfooddietrecipes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment