Monday, August 22, 2011

An unconscious College Student discovered the joys of eating raw foods!


Eating raw foods can provide as many health benefits, it is almost hard to mention them all. It is indeed! My dear friend and colleague become vegan years ago and performed on the health benefits of this year on this diet. I never understood why he choose to diet.

Regardless, when he jumped on unprocessed foods bandwagon, I was very surprised. He spoke constantly about the diet, until such time that I decided to give it a go. And boy was I glad I did!

The transition to eat raw food was hard and not easy. My body over a period of approximately one week gave out so many withdrawal symptoms. the missing seriously horrible food I used to eat. It was during this period it fought with the cause. I did not believe that I will do it until I woke up on the seventh day and noticed a big change in how I feel.

From that day and those that followed have become I far fitter, I could go for longer without feeling tired. My sleep was hugely enhanced. I could sleep for a good night's sleep. I had so much energy and my head could be clearly recognized. I could actually think straight. It was as if my body was a giant overhaul. Oh yes, I forgot to mention I don't get sick anymore. That is my skin, my inside feeling as clean and everything works perfectly.

Eating raw foods gave me the ability that I thought I had lost a long time ago. I wanted to only I had taken on the diet in the past. It would have meant that I have not received so many health problems during the period that I eat "normally" as the rest of society. Make a decision and a change in the day, you know that you and your body needs it.








Matt Hoffer is a raw-food enthusiast who suffer from low power until he was interested in raw foods. To discover how to create more energy by eating a diet that is full of raw superfoods, follow Matt's lead. For more information about how to go raw, visits http://www.rawfoodlife.net.:


No comments:

Post a Comment